View Single Post
Old Sep 12 2021, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
1806061592 I keep getting the page unresponsive when trying to do anything with a list ex- sending gifts, selecting people for ships or trains, . My husband has already upgraded our memory since we were on the low side of the new requirements, and all other steps have been done as well. It has now become work, not enjoyment to try and play the game and I am seriously thinking about stopping even though this is the only game I play on Facebook. I believe that most likely this is a Facebook issue not Farm Town. Is this issue going to be resolved for the players or should I throw in the towel now? A timed example of frustration, it took over 30 minutes to get just 1 train out because of the multiple "unresponsive pages" that I was getting.
Hi pdsegida,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
If your internet drops or there is a problem in one or more of the many links needed to get to the game and transfer data to and from your game you will usually see the game stops reacting to what you are doing.

Your data has to go through many links between you and Facebook and then more links to get from there to the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can stop the game from responding. Unfortunately there isn't any way for us to check these or get them fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.