Thread: Official Top Post Thread Land Upgrades
View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2021, 05:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistra View Post
I upgraded my farm 41 from 36x36 to 38x38, spending 46.5 billion coins. When reloading the game later in the day the farm was still at 36x36 but the coins had disappeared. Thinking it was a mistake on my part I bought the upgrade again and the same thing happened. I was 93 billion coins down and no upgrade. I then cleared the memcache and the farm was then 38x38 but it had taken yet another 46.5 billion coins. I still have 93 billion coins missing. Please reimburse the shortfall.

Many thanks

USER ID number 1478672925
Hi sinistra,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with Land Upgrades.
Thank you for your user id.

What you will need to do is contact the support team about this as they will do any refunds for you. To contact Support, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.