Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.

*****It always helps when you come to the forum with a question, to look at the FIRST page of the new release .... it will give you notes that Raul has added that usually clear up so many questions that come after .... I always check the first page before I ask .... it saves me time scrolling thru and looking !!
Post-Release Updates - December 11th, 7:00PM

- When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear.
- When watering your neighbour flowers, the Eye is now appearing next to the Home icon.
If you select the watering can to water your flowers, the eye appears, and what you've said is true. However, I don't use the watering can, I use the brown mobile sprinkler. The eye does not appear when I select that tool, the flowers disappear after being watered, and the only way to get them back is to first click on a different tool (like a harvest, plow or sow tool, not the green man) or reload the farm.

When you use the watering can to water flowers and subsequently click on the green man, the flowers that have been watered reappear. The mobile sprinkler should work the same way - i.e., after you've watered the flowers and click on the green man, they should come back. Alternatively, the flowers could simply not disappear when using the mobile sprinkler, since the disappearance of the flowers in this case serves no purpose anyway.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20