Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 05 2024, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Before posting facs, I did the harvest all, store all, start all, etc. Then, I went to a particular fac to post with but noted a different one had 0 production, 0 done. Strange as there should have been tons of stuff. Checked and for some reason it had not started up with the others. So, I again clicked the start all again. Over 100,000 items were added to what went in before. Checking further down, there were more facs with the 0 production 0 done. Checked - everything was there. The THIRD time I clicked the "start all" over 10,000,000 items were added. I checked and all the facs, all farms, etc. are checked. So, now the problem -- 4th time - I have no metal. I have metal mills on just about every farm. I checked the one on FARM 39 -- nothing got sent to production even though I have done the start all 4 times now. I can't see what I'm doing wrong. This is not the first time this has happened. Can you please check and let me know. Thank you. I just went back and -- heavy sigh -- now I see nothing went into production on things like the air freshner factory, airline supply factory, etc.

Hi lynnetimpeiro

You said you saw that All Facilities, All Farms are checked in the funnel.

What about the Facility Type? is it set to Regular Facilities All and Service Facilities All?

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Also I would suggest you to check your ingredient planner.

Open your Facility Manager and then click in the little notebook.

You can set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (this what you need to fill to 100% once) and By Missing.
Put a check mark in Include Disabled Products option. Then click in Update.

If you see an item with red numbers into brackets, that means you are short of that item and you cant fill all facilities that use that item.

If you hover your mouse on that item, the black numbers indicate what you need, the red numbers indicate how many more you have to add for that lapse of time in this case 15 Days.

You can change 15 Days for other options till 2 years.