View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2020, 10:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
while in marketplace went to clear some ships that arrived and game did not recognize i had the all overhead cranes =-- the pop up saying i needed all of them came up but they were all faded out since i own them all, had to go back to main field to clear the port
Hi JNelson,

The probable reason for this is that your not supposed to send ships on while at the marketplaces as you don't have access to the toolbox when at market, in order to get to the seaport manager to send them on. The popup opening the seaport manager at market may not have been intended. You are only supposed to access it to send ships on when on your own farm or another users farm.

It is possible to get the seaport manager to show up at market, but as it was not intended to work that way and in some cases, may not work every time, I'm not going to go into details on how to do it.

You'll have to wait and see if the developers decide to change this so ships can be sent on no matter where you are. They may decide to perhaps prevent the pop up opening the seaport manager or not showing the popup, when you are at market which, in this case, is giving you access to the seaport manager.

For the time being, for the Load All, you need to be on a farm and then it will work fine.

I did find that when you do have access to the seaport manager when at market, although the Load All is greyed out you can use the Load Ship on each ship and send them one by one. Whether you still get the coins and products doing it that way I have not checked into yet.

Edit to Update - Post Release Updates - January 31st, 9:30PM

- You can now add the Seaport Manager as a shortcut and you can use it everywhere including in the Markets

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 01 2020 at 04:12 AM.