View Single Post
Old Aug 21 2012, 01:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
You can see all the facilities that is being used in the quest as soon as you open the quest, you click on the last step and it will show what facility it takes to make the item, or if it is a service facility it will show which service facility it loads in to (NOTE: the only way it won't show which service facility it goes into is if it can go into more than one service facility).
They never promised FC, it said the mayor might occasionally award FC or ingredients. They should never have put that on there cause it is going to cause a lot of complaints if/when it does start, people will complain they didn't get any but their neighbor did and they want theirs.
I stopped doing the stupid Quests because I found if I bought one facility for coins I would need to buy another for farm cash which I didn't have,I can't afford to pay real money to buy these either so I have to gain my farm cash the hard way of going up levels. The rewards were never forthcoming and I feel the whole Quest thing should be removed along with those stupid games.