View Single Post
Old Jan 26 2021, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti77 View Post
Hello
I can not enter my facility maneger or my map since the new opdate.. what to do?
Best regards Matti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
They told us months ago that these features would not be online for a while. Please be patient (hoping they will start coming online this week myself) and keep safe and not become A PATIENT while finding other things to do while waiting. I am planting a lot of leeks and wearing out the touch screen on my cell using the timer app. We can sell crops by clicking the storage locker and then clicking any one Go To Market button. It opens the box you would normally see there even though the markets themselves are still offline. And fuel is the only gift that can be stored using the gas can next to the fuel number in the upper left corner of the game.
Hi Matti 77 and Qivis

I moved your posts to the Migration thread as Matti doesnt have problems to load the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having problems loading the game.

Matti, if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, you can read which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page, you will find more usefull information. We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.