Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2024, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallaherjesse44@gmail.com View Post
i have been blocked from farmtown for using a illegal clicker. i DO NOT USE a clicker program i only use my mouse clicking
Hi gallaherjesse,
I moved your post to the thread about not loading.
The game is not checking whether you actually use a clicker program, but is looking at how fast you are clicking. The only thing I can suggest is that you slow down on the clicking when you are buying multiples of items like animals, waters, trees or flowers. The purpose of the warnings and banning is to make sure that everyone can play without long delays. When you go too fast then that takes away from what anyone else playing can do. The servers can only handle so many functions at the same time.
I am sorry, but we have no way to remove your banning. You will have to wait until it is lifted after the time is up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.