View Single Post
Old Apr 13 2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
I have run across something strange since the new release trying to move flowers with the move tools...many of the flowers just disappear. There appears to be no rhyme or reason in which disappear. Some times it is a clump of flowers, sometimes it is the bulk of the group. Any ideas about what is going wrong? I never saw this prior to the new release.

I have noticed the same thing as perryalexander. It's not when you're using the transplanter tool, it's AFTER you've used it. I think it's been going on for a short while, not something new with this release. It may have happened with trees, too. Thought it was just my imagination working overtime! It happened to me again today when I was moving some flowers. I left the farm for a while; when I returned to that farm some of my flowers were missing.
I thought it was me but seeing this I wonder! My oak trees behaved oddly after I moved them around - some were in their previous place some were missing. I noticed it because they are in what were nice 12 x 12 groups.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****