View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2015, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
There are things we don't always think of that can effect loading. I went and cleaned out computer files the other day(a poster here gave me the idea).I hadn't done it in awhile.Now I have it set to do it weekly.I helped some.Sometimes we don't realize how much junk we have stored on our computer that effect loading. I am just saying problem can be Facebook,could be bugs and problems the Dev's have to work out,and at times it can be our computers themselves.
I suggest installing CCleaner. You do not have to set it to run every time you boot the computer - although I have. It automatically finds all your browsers and cleans the cache from all of them and you can even set it to keep really important cookies if you wish. Of course it does not clear old data files or clear the Farm Town cache (when advised) and you will have to do that on your own, but it will save you time on the rest.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.