Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old May 29 2019, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Taz, the email (email removed) does not work and the Ticket process does not allow posting jpgs.

Apparently these forums also don't allow posting jpg. I've submitted a ticket without a pic so hope they understand or contact me with an email address that does work for me to send pics of the issue I'm having

Thank you.
Hi John,
The forums do allow jpg pictures. You may have had it too large which will not post.

You are correct in that the email you listed does not work as that is not the correct email for support. Instead if you will click on the link I gave you to Support a form will open and you can submit your ticket that way.

Does the neighborhood that you say is ahead of you with a smaller amount of points have a red #1 in their box?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.