Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Jun 23 2019, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherinaW View Post
I have been trying to enter the current contest for several days. When I open the contest I can see the Contest Information tab. I am able to click on the 4 facilities at the bottom of the page. I have done this and went to each of the 4 facilities and was able to start production in each of them, but the other 2 tabs for My Neighborhood Chains and Competing Neighborhoods are grayed out and will not open. I have talked to neighbors who are working in the contest and they tell me that I do not show up in their list of participating neighbors.

I don't know if there is any relationship, but yesterday I was unable to post my facilities for my neighbors to work. That is working fine today.
Hi Katherina,
You need to go to your preferences (the wrench at the top of your farm) and check the box for "Enable NCC"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.