Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2022, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviewho View Post
thanks Mary, i have the whole lot of the sizes in my storage, up to 22X22 but it will not let me use it, i have duplicates of most of them trying to buy the top one, when i already had them, I wish i could show you my storage and it would make more sense but i bought and paid for them before i took a years break and now its impossible for me to use the tools i paid for, loads of duplicates which i had to try and buy farm cash and coins.

I cannot H and p with the smallest one, I have sore hands and its hurting but to be honest i am so fed with the lack of support then i will probably quit unless someone look into my stoage, ps it is the Combine-Harvest plow (22X22)

i have all Combine Plow - 3 of 5x5, 9 or 6X6, 1 or 7x7, 5 of 8X8, 4 of 9X9, 4. of 10x10, 2 of 12x12, 2 of 14X14, 4 of 16x16, 1 of 18x18, 1 of 20x20. 1 of 22x22,

I only have only one 18x18 onwards is because they worked at the time and were in storage, i paid good money for these with farm cash, I then used my own farm cash to see if it was my fault

I am utterly lost of how to get someone to actually look at this, no point in looking what farm cash i used to pay for the duplicates
Hi Daviewho

We can see your storage through your account data.

I see what you say about duplicates, but let me try to explain something.

Some years ago, when any farmer purchased a farmcash tool, then they were able to get another one of the same tool paying coins.
For example, if you purchased the combine harvest/plow 5x5 for 35 farmcash, then if you went back to the store and hover your mouse over that same tool, you would see a button saying Duplicate.
If you clicked in it, you were asked if you wanted to get another combine harvest/plow 5x5 for coins.
If you accepted, then you would get another for coins which you could use as a decoration on your farms.

You probably did that to all the tools you listed here.
If you want a refund for the duplicates, you have to contact Support but take in mind that you are not going to get farmcash back but only coins as you got the duplicates using coins not cash.

Now, you also have the EX tools, combine harvest/plant EX 5x5, EX 6x6 and EX7x7

These are EX tools, so nothing to do with the regular combine harvest/plow 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7

You have them in your storage so you should be able to use them from your yellow tool box.

When you use the EX tools, you will see a yellow square on the farms which allows you to harvest and plow.

If you dont see the yellow square, then with the tool in your hands, look at the botton right corner of your farm.
You will see the image of your tool. Click in it.
You will see two images. Hover your mouse on them. One will tell you "Highlight" the other will tell you "Extent". Click in Extent and you will get the yellow square which will allow you to work faster.