Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2022, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviewho View Post
thqnk you Mary but i already aware of that, I cannot remember where it shows what you used farmcash to buy, and as you will be able to see its the machines i already had and would not let me buy when with coins, actually it did with one but did not let me buy up any further. I could not log into the forum and i did not what support was,

So the 2 problems i have is that i cannot use the 22x22 to harvest and olow even though i have spent farm cash on it before i took the break, so how do i get someone to sort me using the machine ?

number 2 is i used farm cash trying to get to what i already had and i did not know who to ask, so the farm cash i have spent was duplicate and should not have been spent if the machines were doing what they should, thererfore i want it back please, so i can buy something i want
Hi Daviewho

You have Autoselect Tools checked in your preferences, the wrench.

With this settings, you have to select the first tool you want to use in your farms, but then the game gives you the biggest tool you have.
As you have the Combine Harvest/plow EX (7x7) which is bigger than the Combine Harvest/plow 22x22 then you are given the Ex tool.
If you want to use the 22x22 then you have to select it from your tool box using the arrows to find the correct tool.

I dont understand why you want to use the 22x22 having a bigger tool as the EX 7x7.

I dont see you spending farmcash double to get the same tools. As I told you before, you purchased 1 tool using farmcash, and the duplicate ones for that tool were purchased using coins not farmcash.

You can go into Account tab, above the game screen and then click in Farm cash Activity log button.
There you will see all operations using farmcash, but due a matter of space you will see only some of them.
But we cannot see any duplicate purchase using farmcash.

Anyway, we cant do any refunds through the forum, so you have to continue working with Support.

Editing to Add: You edited your post to add information about the EX tools you purchased. I gave you that information in my first response to you.

Please notice those tools says EX, the ones you previously purchased are the Regular tools, 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7

Regular tools are not the same as EX tools. You are probably confused due they have the same size, but they are not the same.
The EX shows EX in the name, the regular tools do not have the EX in their name.

To be able to purchase the EX tools you have to have to regular tools first.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 24 2022 at 02:59 PM.