Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2022, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviewho View Post
sorry but i dont get the difference between Ex tools and the other harvest/plow i have, so i need the biggest H/P to speed up, so i just went to try and it says i need the tool that i have, this is what happened when i tried before and the reason i spent 200 farm cash

The message is ;you have to have a combine harvester/plow rx 8X8 in storage. what does that mean?
Hi Daviewho,
If that is the message then you are trying to click on a tool you do not have and is greyed out in your tool box. For the difference in the tools between the EX and regular you can find that information in the Game Guide chapter on Tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

I have looked at your farms and all I see on every farm are facilities and wall to wall waters. Are you trying to use the combine to plow new plots over the waters? You can not use a combine place new plots. You have to use a plow to do that.
That said if this is the case what you are trying to do is layering and we are not allowed or allow anyone else to post instruction on how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 25 2022 at 09:27 AM.