Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jul 20 2021, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon A View Post
When I post under my name Sharon Spencer Allen it shows under Lisa Allen Hall. After posting 3 or more times it will finally post under the correct name. Why is this doing happening? People can't get my factories and facilities unless they go to my wall directly.
Hi Sharon A,

I have moved your post to the thread about Wall Requests.
  • When did this start happening?
  • Does this happen every time the posts are worked via the Wall Requests page or only sometimes?
  • Are you friends with Lisa Allen Hall? Is that the avatar name or the Facebook name? Is it always that name that this happens with?
  • Are the friends that are getting this problem friends with that person?

Please try the following if you have not already done so:
Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then log out of Facebook and then log back in again and reload the game and see if that corrects the problem. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

I am copying your report over to the devs bugs thread for them to see.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 20 2021 at 07:04 AM.