Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2023, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
yesterday, I attempted to set up my clone account in the forum, but never received the E-Mail. Your Facebook USER ID number is: 145933609079916 Build No: 426, [email removed by a mod]. I am having trouble with the farm pass. I have received gifts from neighbors for ingredients needed, but 2 times never got credit. I am running out of time for this month, but if this continues, my clone will not be playing.

Hi janelouise

I removed your email address for safety as it is not good to post it in an open forum.

About your second account for the forum, that is not allowed. Only one forum account per farmer. If you have more than one facebook account, then you can post using this forum account but giving the ID number for the other account do we can check. Im sending you a private message.

About your farm pass goal: You need to receive ingredients so you need to ask for them.

Open a regular facility and then click in the + icon for one of the items. Then post the request to facebook.
Your friends will click in the link and will send you the ingredients to complete your goal.