View Single Post
Old Mar 26 2020, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
so i just unloaded my train from f40 turbo freight and got 1.8million in normal and 1.2 million in 80% bonus my turbo was also ready on f37 unloaded that and it said i wasn't eligible for the bonus and it gave me just the standard unloaded loot any reason why? both these have 10 carts attached (i have 3 in total with 10)
Hi Alexm,
Did you not get a pop up telling you that you did not have 3 trains dispatched with 10 cars (because the first one you unloaded)? The reason would be if you only have 3 trains with the 10 cars then when you unload the first one you no longer have 3 trains dispatched. What you need to do as I have to do too, is unload the first one, then dispatch it. Once you have done that then you will get the additional products when you unload the second one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.