View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2015, 05:46 PM

4. Show Workable Farms in Market: When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

Notice that the 7500 figure combines all the work available for the types of work you have selected, for example, if you did a Hire Multiple and selected all the options, it could mean that there is 1000 crops ready, 1000 trees ready to harvest, 1000 flowers ready, 1000 trees ready to chop, 1500 fields ready to plow and 2000 fish available to catch on that particular farm.

We also highlight in green how much of the total farm surface is covered with workable items, for example if half of your farm 1 is covered with ready to harvest crops, and 1 quarter is covered with ready to harvest trees and the last quarter is covered with decorations, the green bar will reflect that you have 3 quarters of your farm 1 surface covered with workable items.

In the future and based on users feedback we may decide to split the green bar by each type of work using different colors, so you can also have a good idea of how much of each type of work is available on each farm.

Due to the amount of back end resources that this operation consumes, you can only refresh this information once every 10 minutes.

This does not work for me. I had one Farmer I hired to just bless me out for sending him to farms with no work ready. Anyone else having this problem.