View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2015, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi tnbskts,
Just to clarify this is it the store animals from the gift box or from storage?
Which farm is this you were trying to add animals and what kind?
Animals from the gift box and also animals being purchased.

The "Move" button that moves animals directly from storage to the animal buildings is working fine. It's the animals from the gift box, which have to be moved to the farm and then into the facilities, which are giving problems. They go from the gift box to the farm OK, and I can get them into the facilities by clicking on them individually on the farm, but that requires two clicks per animal. Using the "Add to animal building" icon in the toolbox does the trick with just one click per animal, which is why I prefer it, but it's not been working today.

It's been happening with cows, goats, chickens, horses, and ducks (not sure about other animals, cos I haven't tried with them), and it's happened on every farm I've tried. I also bought a couple of sheep and tried it, and they disappeared too when I had the "Add to animal building" tool enabled (but moved into the wool shed just fine when I clicked on them directly after they reappeared), so it's happening with purchased animals as well as gifts.

I've tried it in Chrome and IE and it's happened in both.

Last edited by tnbskts; Oct 21 2015 at 02:23 AM.