View Single Post
Old Sep 25 2014, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I think for the blue quest (that's what I'm calling them lol) we will need to be allowed to have more than the number of neighbours and also I hope they consider making it that we DON'T have to visit each farm just to help out, that takes so much time and people will give up, I only just did one to see what it is like and have 2 steps left but can't see how I am going to complete it at all, so what's the point in starting if hardly anyone is playing the blue quests or willing to help??

Only time will tell I suppose
Hi theperfectnina,
You don't have to visit each farm to go to their quests. Find the ones with the blue dot on them, click on them in the neighbor bar and the last item in the menu is to open their quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.