View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2015, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuralVirologist View Post
I have the same problem. It worked until this morning, and now it's no longer possible. In fact I had no problems on Chromium (and only slowness on Chrome) until now. I suspect it's because of either a) the flash problem with hidden items becoming unhidden even when unchecked (which only started today for me) or b) the removal of the red squares when hiding trees etc (which is new from today), or c) a combination of the above.

The red squares - they disappear anyway if you hide and reload, and they are extremely useful, e.g. when planting small trees behind bigger ones - then you know where not to plant. Now you have to guess and hope your aim is good.

If this red square issue prevents placing trees and flowers and facilities on top of crops, it will drive a lot of people away from the game ... and so the devs should consider reversing that change.
It DOES appear that the "Red Square Fix" is the culprit of this nasty problem. My problems also only started today, and I strongly agree with RuralVirologist that the Devs roll this fix back and find another way to attack the major problem.

I can handle things not staying hidden, but the new issues related to the red squares is a real deal breaker. I also concur that this will drive people away faster than anything else that has happened to date.

I am hanging in by the skin of my teeth....