View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2020, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
My ships returned before they were due to and had missed lots of ports but had been passed asif my neighbours had loaded the ship but 13
Ports said 0 wait time 3 ships have came in so far. Hope this doesn’t bug the load container time if it is an error.

Thanks for the new trading banners also purchased those and the 4 new facilities.
Hi Alexm,
I have checked your data and I only see 1 ship (purple) currently dispatched. It is at port 12 for 1 hour and 21 minutes wait time. The rest of your ships show as idle.
The Brown, Pink and Yellow sho as having returned today with zero skipped ports and either 30 or 29 ports visited. They all returned to day at 10:28, 11:53, and 17:28 respectively, so not all at the same time.
The only one I see may have a returned early was the one you sent out todat as it was back in 28 minutes, though with today being the release it is possible that it went through all the ports in that time as everybody is playing checking out the release.
It will not effect the load time of containers as that is based on how many ships you havce dispatched in the last 7 days and not on how many are still out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.