Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 08 2022, 05:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
thanks for the link but I can't use it, the error message keeps me from entering any info or navigating the page in any way, btw so far the only game involved in this issue is farmtown I can access and post on facebook and I can access other games linked to facebook, but thanks for the quick reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
I Have done everything Betty has done and my game will not load. Cleared everything, updated everything and restarted. I can do anything else on facebook but farmtown will not load. I got on this forum by chance but not my farms.
Hi betty457 and readytoretire,

When you saw the login error with a white game screen, did you click OK?

If you did that, THEN did you see another popup from Facebook requesting you to give consent to agree to their terms. It may have been about cookies I am not 100% sure. If you saw that did you also give that consent? If you did not, try giving that consent as well.

Then also try finding a friend's bonus or ingredient post on Facebook and click on it to send them. You should then see underneath that message that you sent them a bonus or ingredient a Go to my Farm button. Click on it and see if that will take you to your farms please.

That has worked for someone else but we do not know if that will work for everyone. Worth a try.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.