View Single Post
Old Jun 02 2020, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13MaryMack View Post
Sorry to complain about this again. I've been playing this game for over five years and I've noticed that holidays are completely ignored (like Memorial Day, no Father's Day yet.) I'd like to see more FULL SIZED HOMES created too.

Has this game just become all about ships and boat business? In the past 6 months, two of my close friends have discontinued their farm game, another one just this week.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LONG-TERM PLAYERS THAT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME. Thank you.
I have moved your post to the General Feedback from the Help & Support section as you are not asking about a question or problem that we can help you with.
If you wish you can make a suggestion in the Suggestion section concerning this where we organize those by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.