Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2021, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca hamilton View Post
hidee . . . My farm #1 will not hold the plowing & the crop planting . . . it all goes away leaving an unplowed field!!! help
Hi rebecca hamilton,

If the fields are not saving the plowing and planting and reverting to just being harvested, then it sounds like they are layered. That may have not been intentional.

Try deleting just a few of the harvested fields where you can easily see them, then reload the game and see if another crop appears underneath where you deleted those. If there is you will need to delete all the harvested fields that won't save the plowing and planting until you can see all of what is underneath those.

You may prefer to just delete all of them, refresh/reload until you are back to ground cover then plow new fields. However, I can see that there are some items sitting on top of some of those fields and you have items very close to them, so you may need to remove those to be able to put the fields back on if you don't know how to put them back on with them still there. I'm sorry but we are not permitted to help with layering instructions or allow anyone to post them in the forum, so it's entirely up to you what you want to do to correct this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.