Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old May 10 2022, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
not sure if this is since the new release but since working in my facility manager when opening up a specific facility it shows the belts i need to earn but when i go into my belts on the correct menu it shows im already at those relevant dans (i.e max dans) but when i open the facilities it is saying i still need x amount to reach that dan
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the belts.
We have checked several that are not at the top belt and they are showing correctly in both places. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The difference could be because of the bonus batches as those do not count for the belts and got corrected in one but has not updated in the other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.