Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Sep 11 2022, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
one my neighbors wants help me on my farm. is there a problem still trying save the farm while editing fields? do i need to go offline when they are working on my farm?

in past i found i can add to farms but not delete whats already there. like for example: I had a 10x10 area already plowed but i couldnt clear that but i could add plowed fields around it. is that fixed now? so i can work on my farm same time my super neighbor is working?

in past it was a synching issue because sometimes super neighbors are in another country. they have to download their farm while the other player downloads files necessary to run while they are playing.

it may work better than that now. i just need to know if i may encounter issues still.
Hi Larwin

The issue has not been fixed yet.

If you and the superneighbor are on the same farm working then changes will not be saved.

You dont need to go off line, you only need to go to other farm while your superneighbor works on the farm set for designing. Once your superneighbor is done and left the farm, then you can go there to see the changes.