Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Sep 17 2022, 01:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
my daughter is my super neighbor and i had permission to work everything on her farm and i was doing everything ...but since yesterday i cannot go to the store or plant anything.......and on her two new farms, just started, i am not able to do anything but harvest...she has checked every box on SN to let me do everything
Hi bosstech,

A little clarification is needed please. Are you meaning that you are her super neighbour and you are the one having problems but only with some jobs not all of them?

Are you her only super neighbour or could she have added more?
How many does she have?
If she has more than just you, are they having any problems working her farms?

Are you seeing any of your tools or her tools when you open your toolbox when on her farms?

Could she have set the SN crop permissions in the toolbox for any of her farms to None which would prevent planting to be done as a super neighbour?

If you can't see any tools in your toolbox when you go to her farms and she hasn't set any SN crop permissions for her farms to None, please ask her to remove all the usual SN permissions for you again, click the green check mark to save the changes, then reload add them all back and save the changes again. Then you reload the game and see if that resolves anything for you.

If that doesn't help please try to get her Facebook User ID number. If she loads her game and scrolls down below the yellow box under her game screen she will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 17 2022 at 01:39 PM.