View Single Post
Old Aug 13 2011, 09:16 PM

if quests are added i am one that won't participate. that's the reason i quit zynga. i know my friends can block the posts asking for items but most don't know about hiding games. i think it's kind of intrusive to them to clog up the walls with request posts. i find it annoying but i blocked them so i don't have to scroll thru a million requests on my wall to just read updates from all my fb friends. that is the reason i came back to FT. i like that it's a bit more low key. i can interact with my neighbors when they are on their farms and when i don't have farming time i don't have to be concerned with it either. i do have most of my neighbors that no longer play FT move on to other games. so although i have a lot of neighbors, very few actually participate in the game anymore. it is a challenge to get my facilities worked on sometimes. but, i love the game. with there were more levels. i've been at the top for awhile. when they add new ones i'm already at the new highest. maybe if it was done more often there would be that challenge of achieving new goals for those of us peaked out.