View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2011, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

There seems to be a few problems with working facilities.

1. If a farm has a facility of any kind on the farm the farm is highlighted. This does us no good because the people that have an oil pump on all farms will have all farms highlighted.
  2. When someone click on a post to help with facilities they are taken to the farm the facility the person posted is on lets say it is on farm 4, but when they click yes to work facilities they are taken to farm 1. The only "facilities" on this farm are the animal buildings and an oil pump there are no working facilities. I don't understand that change if I am on farm 4 and click yes when the farm reloads (which I still don't get) I should still be on farm 4 not farm 1.
Most people put the farms that have facilities on them in the post when they post this has seemed to work great for me and others. I do like that you are trying to help us out and make it easier for everyone but it needs a little twicking. This is what I would like to see happen.

Have the farms that have facilities that can be worked by others highlighted if there are no "workable facilities" on a farm don't highlight it.

What I would really love to see happen is this.
Let us use the facility manger on other peoples farms. That way we can open the facility manger and go down it and work the facilities and service facilities quickly and easily from one farm and one post.

I do hope these goals you are going to introduce later will reduce the price of farms a little. Not every player is making 10 billion coins every week. I don't mind having to work for the land but 10 billion is just crazy and I am not going to spend farm cash on land. I don't have a problem with it for other things but the land prices have just gotten way to much. The very few that have 10,000 facilities shouldn't be catered too.