Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 01 2021, 08:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derfischmac View Post
Good morning
my ID 1700627520
just checked the XP calculation when starting all facilities using the facility manager: started with 15474163686XP, onscreen calculation said + 1456620XP and the overall stat shows 15475156338. Should be 15475620306XP. how comes 463958XP are missing?
Hi derfischmac,

I have moved your post to help and support for facilities as it is not about the items in the new release.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see in the notification is what you would have got for all of the batches had all your ingredients been used for them all, BUT what happens next is that you get free bonus batches for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

The XP amount it deducts doesn't show in the game. The amount deducted can vary as not every product earns the same amount of XP for starting a single batch and the chances you have of earning bonus batches depends on the belt/dan earned for a particular product.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.