Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Jul 08 2022, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town and Facebook

We have to play Farm Town through the FaceBook interface.

I have been playing Farm Town since 2009 but this week on FB has been a nightmare after posting Farm Town posts to the groups I belong too.

They are being targeted as spam and I am being told I am breaking Community Standards for posts I have been making and sharing these kind of posts for over a decade now.

But the most serious thing is that I am being bumped off FB, locked out amd being forced to provide personal ID to get back on my account. This has happened twice this week for posting a farm town bonus or ingredients. I have paid lots of real money to play my games on FB so I find this completely unacceptable and distressing.

FB say it is being regarded as spam but I am being bumped off saying someone has accessed my account which I know is not true. Twice in one week is the last straw.

I don't know what is going on with FB and Farm Town but it is seriously impacting my fun on playing. And what is more once I have been locked out and I get back on, I have to reset all my games because they have all been removed.

It's a great pity that Farm Town doesn't have it's own platform as to be honest I am getting fed up of the Facebook demands and wrong decisions it keeps making