Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Jul 08 2022, 02:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
We have to play Farm Town through the FaceBook interface.

I have been playing Farm Town since 2009 but this week on FB has been a nightmare after posting Farm Town posts to the groups I belong too.

They are being targeted as spam and I am being told I am breaking Community Standards for posts I have been making and sharing these kind of posts for over a decade now.

But the most serious thing is that I am being bumped off FB, locked out amd being forced to provide personal ID to get back on my account. This has happened twice this week for posting a farm town bonus or ingredients. I have paid lots of real money to play my games on FB so I find this completely unacceptable and distressing.

FB say it is being regarded as spam but I am being bumped off saying someone has accessed my account which I know is not true. Twice in one week is the last straw.

I don't know what is going on with FB and Farm Town but it is seriously impacting my fun on playing. And what is more once I have been locked out and I get back on, I have to reset all my games because they have all been removed.

It's a great pity that Farm Town doesn't have it's own platform as to be honest I am getting fed up of the Facebook demands and wrong decisions it keeps making
Hi Rozee,
I am sorry this is happening to you, but it is Facebook's rules and not Farm Town causing this to happen to you. When you duplicate your posts from your own profile to groups then Facebook looks at those as spam when the same thing is posted multiple times. There is nothing Farm Town can do about this. You need to address this to Facebook not here in the forums to Farm Town.
Since Farm Town is a social game meaning you require interaction with your neighbors and friends then Farm Town would have to set up an internation social media platform all its own. That is not something that would be possible just for one game. That idea has been tried before by a much larger game company, but even they could not set it up where you could interact with your neighbors.
The only thing I can suggest to you is to stop reposting your Farm Town posts multiple times as that is what is triggering Facebook's rules and getting you locked out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.