View Single Post
Old Sep 28 2019, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by passngas@mediacombb.net View Post
Thanks for the great update! After the update rolled out I started getting message that I had reached the limit of products when I clicked on ingredient requests and the bonus requests...... I only worked 3 or 4 today and this started. I am sending screen shot of my message. And yes.... i ran MEMCACHE, cleared browser History, and tried it in 2 different browsers with same results.
Hi Passngas,
I removed the link you provide as it is a link on your own computer and we have no way of seeing that.
You have a limit of how much you can get from Ingredient requests and from Belt bonuses. That total is all of the amounts you have received from those you have posted as well as the ones you have clicked on for others posts. They are not separate.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.