View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2021, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
VERY annoyed and fed up! An hour ago I was in #1 spot with 2nd place close but 3 & 4 at a little more than half my total, this on Sat morning. An HOUR later those that were 3 & 4 are FAR in front in 1 & 2 and I have ZERO chance of any FC.

HOW do they quadruple their points in ONE HOUR and run away from the other competitors? This is the 3rd or 4th week IN A ROW where I have ZERO chance to earn any FC and I know it by Saturday morning!!!

WTF do I BOTHER?!!!! How are the competitors selected, seems quite unfair that the SAME two people get ALL the FC week after week after week!!!

This is NOT a fair competition!!!

Hi John

The neighborhoods are selected for their strengh and the amount of facilities they have by the time the selection is done.

If after the selection is done, they add more facilities, that is correct and not against the rules.

If Im in 3rd place and I am 1,000,000 points below the first place, I can decide if I can add more facilities and also check which ones will give me more xp when refilling.

Also, some of my neighbors dont enter the contest till Saturday or Sunday, so after the neighborhoods are selected, so as soon as they are added to my neighborhood and they fill their facilities I get more points.