View Single Post
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
it is not in her gift box...they have to clear my cache? and where would i send that message to?! i have no idea where to send any thing!! some of them get moved to i have no clue others have been deleted others still have been put in a thread that has been closed!! don't know where to start a thread for this issue! or if there IS a thread for this!!
You will need to report this to Support. Nothing can be done through the forums for refunds or replacements. To contact Support you go to your farm page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on Support and fill out the form with the details of the problem.
Be patient as they may take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks to respond depending on how many tickets they have in front of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.