Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 10 2022, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsy's doodle View Post
Is there someone or somewhere at FaceBook we can contact to encourage action? In this technology world, NOTHING takes this long - especially since the Assessment has been submitted 2x. Unless, they have been rejected (and Farmtown has not revealed that) then why is FarmTown not back up?
Hi dotsy's doodle,
I am sorry, but there is no one in Facebook that we know of that you could contact. If we knew one believe me the developers would have already contacted them. The developers have had no response from Facebook either way. Nothing from Farm Town is being withheld from you and there would be no reason for them to do so. Why Farm Town is not back up falls to Facebook, but with know communication from them good or bad we all sit here wondering when they will respond and re-activate the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.