View Single Post
Old Feb 10 2024, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I thought we were supposed to be in the NCC with like competitors but for the last 4-5 weeks in a row I've had SEVERAL competitors each week with multiple Farm Cash facilities when I have had none. Again this week TWO with EACH FC facility. CAN'T compete with them!
Hi John,
You do not see what facilities your competitors have. That does not show in the contest manager.
The only ones you can see who have how many and what facilities are your neighbors in your chain. Those are not the ones you are competing against.

Each contest has to be 10 competitors. The number of players who have the lower amount of facilities that you have is very limited. So the game has to try to match you with the closest ones to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 10 2024 at 12:00 PM.