View Single Post
Old Feb 10 2021, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following:
Post Release Updates - February 10th, 7:00PM
  • Enabled work in single Regular and Service Facilities. You have to open each facility from your farm, click on them and select the 'Show Facility Details' option. We know that most players use the Facility Manager to interact with facilities but this option was necessary to implement the Facility Manager.
  • Enabled harvest of animals inside a single Animal Building, this is now working for all farms. You have to click the animal building in your farm and select the 'Harvest Animals' option. Once harvested, if you mouse over the animal building, the time to harvest info will be updated.
  • Enabled the Search Tool in the Toolbox
  • Added the 4 missing visibility options to the preference screen: Show Regular Facilities, Show Service Facilities, Show Animal Buildings and Show Ground Covers
  • When mouse over items, the yellow highlight was reinforced with a solid and thicker yellow line to make it more visible
  • Added FarmCash balance to the Store screen
  • Enabled the capability of visiting any players farm via a direct link in your browser address bar by adding ?farm_id=USER_ID&farm_ix=FARM_INDEX_NUMBER to the url
  • Bugfix: Incorrect highlight of fields when plowing and sowing, included layered farms
  • Bugfix: Visibility and slowness issues when loading empty farms and then showing all items at once
  • Bugfix: Missing red LOCKED messages in store for locked items, with extra explanation about what items needs to be bought first
  • Bugfix: Removed 'Buy' button in Store for gift cards
  • Bugfix: When deleting items, the confirmation message was showing the item picture in red color
  • Bugfix: In the 'Set as Super Neighbour' screen, there was not enough space to select farm 1 and 2 when hiring for design

Note: Coming next is the Facility Manager and Posting Facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.