Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Sep 27 2023, 01:13 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
That worked. But I'm confused. The quest was for Yellowtail Sushi. I asked for ingredients to Yellowtail Sushi and one person sent them and Squeak was good to go. Very easy. But I thought I remembered in the past something about where you can't ask for the quest product itself - so I was anticipating having to find something that used cucumbers, something else that needed ginger, etc. What am I mixing up here?
Hi Farmer_Susan,

Her quest is to Make the Yellowtail Sushi. You asked for ingredients to make the yellowtail sushi, so you get yellowtail, cucumber, ginger wasabi. You are not getting the finished product, the yellowtail sushi itself.

If the quest was to Load Yellowtail Sushi, you wouldn't be able to request ingredients that would get you the finished product Yellowtail Sushi as it's not ALSO used to make something else.

It's possible to request ingredients that get you a product that IS used to make something else like Peanut Butter as Peanut Butter is used to make Peanut Butter and J Sandwich.
In this case, if you requested ingredients to make Peanut Butter and J Sandwich you would get peanut butter, bread and strawberry jam BUT you would NOT get the previous ingredients needed to make those finished products like the wheat sugarcane and strawberries.

If the Quest also needed check marks on sugarcane, strawberries, peanuts and wheat you would need check marks on those first, before you could store the ingredients for the Peanut Butter and J Sandwich.

If you open the facility that makes a product click on the question mark and that shows you exactly what you will get when the ingredients are requested.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.