Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2022, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
And I agree. And I am sure you understand our concerns. That is why I posted it under "suggestions". I didn't ask a question. You chose to move it. Throughout all these years I have asked numerous questions. Some answered, some not. Some were simply referred to as "suggestions". And when that happened, you told us the devs read the suggestions. So, it was simply a suggestion to try and keep farmers. What Slash Key decides to do with my suggestion is up to them. We just want to know - no question/answer involved
Hi Early Girl,
What you posted is not a suggestion for the game. That is the only thing that suggestion section is for. You have the latest update in the deactivation thread from the developers. When something changes and we get an update from them then it will be updated again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.