Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 22 2022, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am asking for a friend in America that is having trouble getting into FT. She has not been able to access for quite a while and has heard about email linking. She is scared that she will lose her farm. Is there a way she can link her farm to her email without going through FT as she is still trying to get in. I of course cannot give you her ID number. What advice can I give her please?
Hi Rodkay,
The only way to link the email is through the game. When they do the email link it at that time adds the account ID so it knows what farms to link to. Please understand the linking of the email is not for leaving Facebook unless it is required because of more problems with using Facebook that can't be solved. It is only a back up plan, not something that will definately happen.

It would be better if she came to the forums, registered if she isn't and then post about not getting in so we can help with getting her back playing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.