Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Dec 03 2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyLyn View Post
I went to buy the shearing tool for my sheep and was told I already had one but it doesn't show up in my tool list - is there any way I can find out what farm it is on and why it is not showing up on the list? It is not in my storage.
Hi AuntyLyn

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your Shearing and Cutting set is on one of your farms. To find it, click in your preferences, the wrench and uncheck all options for Show..... but Show Tools.

Then go through all your farm to find your Shearing and Cutting set. I would start for the farm where you were when you tried to buy it and received the message you already had one.

When you find the tool, then send it to your storage as farmcash tools dont take space from your storage and you will be able to click in the Harvest all button at the top of your Facility manager to harvest all your wool sheds, rabbit hutches and stables in all farms.

I also saw you have the Manure Collector in one of your farms. You have to do the same to find it and then send it to your storage. That way you will harvest all pigsties on all farms by clicking in Harvest all button at the top of your Facility manager.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post5660570