Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old May 06 2022, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhansens View Post
I have a friend that sent me a neighbor request and I accepted but at the time didn't add him as a neighbor. He has set me as a super neighbor and I have been working his farms but have to access the farms through the note section. I have since sent him a neighbor request and he has responded but he still shows up as a friend and not neighbor. I only have around 70 neighbors. On the neighbor tab he shows as "Not Confirmed". A couple days ago, he sent me a neighbor request and I added him as a neighbor but he still shows as "Not Confirmed". What can I do to fix this.
Hi Dhansens,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
Go to the My Neighbors tab and remove the sent request. Then click to send request again. Have them go to the My Requests and accept again.
His sending you the neighbor request does not add them to your neighbor list, so that will not change it in your list. The only way it will change in your list is if he accepts the one you send to him.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.