Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old Jan 01 2023, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
I just started back on farmtown yesterday. I am able to go to the market but there is never anyone else there. The same with the Inn and the Real Estate Office. I went to the Inn to get hired by a neighbor, he was able to see me, but I couldn't see anyone and he hired me, but I didn't get the request.
Not sure if I have a setting that I need to adjust or something.
Thank you
Hi Sandgar,
I moved your post to the thread about the markets. Please make sure that you are on-line (the plug at the top right next to the question mark) green.
If it is then try changing your language to anything other than english US in your preferences, click the green check at the bottom, then close and reopen your farms. Then reset the language to english US, click the green check, then close and reopen your farms and go to the job market to see if you see anyone there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.