View Single Post
Old Jan 14 2014, 08:46 PM

Default Quest FC facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post

4 out of the last 8 Quests have required the Personal Care Products facility. This started within a couple of weeks after the release of this factory. I just opened a new Quest this morning and there it is again - Personal Care Products Factory is the end of the run.

Why? It has been rare that the same facility is the end focus of a Quest so frequently. It makes me feel as though this factory didn't sell well and I'm being forced to buy it as I'm a Questie.

I don't own it and don't want to own it. In fact, it's the ONLY factory that I don't own.

Is anyone else being confronted with this? Owned or not owned?
I do quests also but I REFUSE to "waste" FC on any new facilities. FC are just too rare and valuable so if a quest needs a facility I don't have and costs FC I just skip it. To bad we only get about 100 FC per YEAR! This is crazy but it is what it is. I use FC on TOOLS. Just upgrading from the 6x6 H/P Combine to the 8x8 H/P Combine costs 100 FC!!! because the game just takes entirely too much TIME to play unless you have all the tools to speed up harvest, plow, seed, fish, chop, load facilities, etc., etc. So just skip those quests unless you are independently wealthy and can afford to spend a LOT of REAL $ buying FC!