Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2022, 07:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobrusk View Post
I have 11 farms with flowers and crops growing. As of this morning six farms now have corrupt files on them. I have reported this before. I have just about had enough. Fix the problem or I will kiss this program good bye.

Bob Rusk
[mod edit: email removed]
October 21, 2022
6.38 am EST
Hi Bob,

I have removed your email address form your post as it's not a great idea to post it for everyone to see.

You only have one post on the forum, we are not seeing any other posts by you. If this is something you contacted the support team for please continue working with them. If you sent a ticket quite some time ago I suggest that you send a new one in if you would like to work with them.

Corrupted farms are caused by layering. Putting too many items on a farm can cause these problems. Everyone decides for themselves what they are willing to risk by doing it. The more layering you do the greater the risk that something can go wrong. That corruption can happen at any time.

As you have run into problems we certainly don't recommend you try putting any more items on those farms.
All we can suggest is that you reduce the amount of layering on those farms and see if that works better for you.
Ideally to try to correct it you should be removing all the crops and flowers, then reloading and removing any more that might show up until you get back to a farm with nothing on it. Then it would be up to you what you want to do, but we suggest that you don't put quite so much back on it. If you chose to do that then please remember that if you don't have room in storage for the flowers rather than just deleting them, that not every flower can be bought in the store they can only be gifted so you might want to prioritize those to be stored over any that can be bought in the store.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.