Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Nov 11 2022, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I'm not sure if this is a issue or what, but I was harvesting someone's farms and I watered after using the brown/grey sprinkler. (I have the purple one so I can do all in one go if I wanted but I like to go though farm to farm) Anyway, I water flowers (and it will come up with no flowers to water which some of them were correct as there was no flowers on the farm, so I go to the next farm and I harvest and water that farm, but out of curiosity as the farms should be greyed out if no flowers (or it's been watered) and the ones that were saying no flowers are getting watered too. Can you check it please?? Thank you!!!!!
Hi Alexandra_J,

I have moved your post to the thread for issues with flowers/mobile sprinklers.

Please remember to post issues not related to the new release items in the relevant Help and Support thread.

I've tested the mobile sprinkler that only waters flowers and only watered one farm. It hasn't watered the flowers on other farms.

When I picked up the mobile sprinkler only the farms that could be watered were showing up, it does not only show you farms with flowers on them, it will show you any farm that can be watered.

You would need to check if any of the farms had been previously irrigated before you watered the flowers. Irrigating also waters flowers so even if there were no flowers on a particular farm it would still show that it had been watered as well as irrigated.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.