Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2023, 01:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
Last night all of my fields were planted with a 4 day crop and irrigated with my purple sprinkler. The crops should be ready for harvesting in 2 days, correct? Yet, when I checked earlier it was showing they wouldn't be ready for 2.9 days and now it is showing 2.7 days. The sprinkler is showing that plants can be irrigated in 5 hours, so they were definitely irrigated.

Another question, when a s/n is watering my flowers should she be able to water all fields at once since I own all of the sprinklers? I can do so on other farms even though the only tool they have for watering is the blue can.

Thanks, in advance, for your response.
Hi Farmerette GiGi,
Did you irrigate those farms before or after you planted them? If you did it before then those crops would not have been irrigated. The irrigation will only apply to crops that are growing at the time you irrigate. If you hover your mouse on a crop field it will show you if they were irrigated with an (I). If they don't show the I then they were not irrigated and you will have to wait until the irrigation is allowed again.
For watering the flowers they should be able to water them if you have all farms as long as you do not have farms set as quest or private and you own the flower sprinkler and the purple sprinkler.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.